Welcome to the Wonderful World of... Mike Patton
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Welcome to the Wonderful World of... Mike Patton

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Kit light

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Fantomas68
Disco Volante
Fantomas68

Kit light Empty
MessageSujet: Kit light   Kit light I_icon_minitimeJeu 17 Nov 2005 - 16:44

J'ai trouvé une photo de bozio avec fantômas utilisant un kit light !

Etrange Smile

Kit light 156-1
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Tatann
Firecracker
Tatann

Kit light Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kit light   Kit light I_icon_minitimeJeu 17 Nov 2005 - 17:16

un kit light ? Shocked
http://anselmo.fr.st
Tatann
Firecracker
Tatann

Kit light Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kit light   Kit light I_icon_minitimeJeu 17 Nov 2005 - 17:18

ah !!! un "light drumkit" Laughing
tain je me demandais si c'était un instrument Embarassed
http://anselmo.fr.st
Fantomas68
Disco Volante
Fantomas68

Kit light Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kit light   Kit light I_icon_minitimeJeu 17 Nov 2005 - 18:19

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
xspirit
Firecracker
xspirit

Kit light Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kit light   Kit light I_icon_minitimeJeu 17 Nov 2005 - 19:42

Les roadies en ont eu pleins le culs de lui monter sa batterie ?
Ou et quand cette photo a-t-elle été prise SVP.
http://www.sciemusicale.fr
Fantomas68
Disco Volante
Fantomas68

Kit light Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kit light   Kit light I_icon_minitimeJeu 17 Nov 2005 - 19:44

Je ne sais pas quand. J'ai trouvé ca sur le site http://www.darkside.ru/ , il ya plusieurs photos.
xspirit
Firecracker
xspirit

Kit light Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kit light   Kit light I_icon_minitimeJeu 17 Nov 2005 - 19:46

Thanks.
Je viens de regarder , je trouve pas. What a Face

t'as pas un lien direct ? J'ai beau m'appeler Alexis, moi et le russe ça fait 2. tongue
Fantomas68
Disco Volante
Fantomas68

Kit light Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kit light   Kit light I_icon_minitimeJeu 17 Nov 2005 - 19:58

niknakpaddywak
Suspended Animation
niknakpaddywak

Kit light Empty
MessageSujet: cool!   Kit light I_icon_minitimeJeu 17 Nov 2005 - 20:10

Cool ces photos! Smile C'était ou et quand ce spectacle? Moi non plus, c'est pas ma langue le russe!
xspirit
Firecracker
xspirit

Kit light Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kit light   Kit light I_icon_minitimeVen 18 Nov 2005 - 10:41

Voilà la trad, j'ai bossé toute la nuit Laughing

MIKE PATTON & FANTOMAS 11 July 2005
Moscow (green theater (park of the culture [im]. of Gor'kiy))
[the organizer: Green Of wave Of music]
Faith No Of more already has long ago not existed. Specifically, because of this legendary command public became known name Patton's football shirt. Its vocal data in this association already struck many judges of qualitative heavy music, and they passed two concerts of group in Moscow with the complete notice. Group was decomposed the at the end 90th; however, Mike it continued to improve its [vokal] and to create prodigious experiments with the music and after Faith No Of more became obsolete. Mr. Bungle, Fantomas, Tomahawk- this only a few projects football shirt. In addition it together was written with the mass of artists as the guest. Many groups dream together to work with it, including the Finnish violoncellists Of apocalyptica. Therefore information about that which Mike with its project Of fantomas will come out in Moscow on July 11 on the bottom of the generation of the periodical of Stone's Rolling, caused happiness among the worshippers of his creation.

Already the enormous crowd of spectators was assembled to 18-00 in green theater. Public they did not sufficiently for long release inward, since Fantomas made last preparations to its appearance, fixing all tools on [saundcheke] and grinding to the luster all components of its future set. When spectators they began to start inward, it pleasantly gladdened that the fact that there was no no special turn and crush at the entrance, since several spacing points were immediately opened. Immediately rushed into the eyes the abundance of sold [merchendayzinga], connected with the group Of fantomas. And if sports shirt and CDs this usual phenomenon, then bag with the logotype of the groups, which were also sold and by Boyko bought up spectator- this for me it became something new.
After learning the organizer has all components, concerned photography (3 last songs Of fantomas from the orchestral pit without the use of a flash), I left for the hall in order to occupy place to the left of the scene, since to the accredited photographers they also promised the survey of warming-up in the person of the group Of messer Of chups. Meanwhile spectators everyone approached and approached, and soon standing parquet and benches proved to be in effect complete. After a certain time on the scene appeared that leading of this concert, which [poprivetstvoval] the assembled public, and declared about the fact that the association, which itself Mike Patton selected for the warming-up the Fantomas- group Of messer Of chups, now to the scene will leave. This command consists of two man- guitarists, who previously played in the known association by the name knife [dlya] To [frau] Mueller, and girl -[basistki]. Despite the fact that Messer Of chups is now signed on [leyble], which belongs football shirt, their music was not too pleased to me. Electronic phonogram, the sortings of the pair of strings on the guitars plus of working known works in its own interpretation, for example, of [instrumental] “air corn” or classics “in the cave of mountain king”. Something appeared actually well [svezho], but only by places. In addition musicians on the scene were absolutely static and practically they did not move, costing on the spot as statue, so that diverse photographs it did not come out. And if in the beginning their appearance spectators at times applauded to the association, then in the course of time the public of [podustala] from their music, and Messer Of chups, after winning back somewhere about a half hour, left scene in order not to weary the culprits of celebration -Fantomas gathering in the expectation.

And after small pause and declaration of that leading, to the scene left Fantomas. All musicians dressed up very extravagantly and originally, after putting on to the persons of mask, and Mike it appeared to the scene in the militia peak cap. And began… the combination of transfer “around the laughter” together with the musical terrorism.

Patton tore throat as rabid. But not only [vereshchal]- it arranged on the scene PRESENT circus. First [zamychit], first it [zachirikaet], first it [prokukarekaet], then the knock of the hooves of the skipping horse will depict as its voice. So to be laid out for the elongation of entire concert, as made Mike, is given by far from many. Music is heaped and complex, and style to define extremely difficult- if to speak approximately and with stretch, then it can be described as avantgarde of metal with the influence of noise, jazz and still the mass of musical ingredients and starts, which I even make it difficult to describe. Besides its prodigious vocal manipulations, for which Patton used two or even three microphones on the scene, and which now and then simply made it necessary to tear slightly me and remaining spectators from the laughter (not because it does not know how, but because, how Mike actually it was opened and realized themselves after Faith No Of more and it continues to be developed and to experiment), Mike still and it conjured above [semplami], similar to shaman, and also were arranged theater and clownery by means of its bright mimicry.

I cannot but note also the drummer Terri [Bozzio], who won back two complex drum solo, or were used different nontraditional washes on its drum installation, for example, gongs. Won back known their compositions, as the The Of omen, Twin Of peaks-Fire Of walk Of with Me, etc. Briskly, it is positive with the excellent and juicy sound. They won back only more than hour, but they gave personally to me enormous positive, mass of positive emotions, laughter and splendid mood. Specifically, by this is famous Mike Patton, that he demonstrated on the concert in Moscow. I hope that not for the last time. It is it's a pity only, that the times Of faith No Of more forever left.

We express appreciation to the company Of green Of wave for the accreditations given.

Text and the photo: Dmitriy “Ward” of the snipe

©️ Russian Of darkside e-Zine
niknakpaddywak
Suspended Animation
niknakpaddywak

Kit light Empty
MessageSujet: beau travail!   Kit light I_icon_minitimeVen 18 Nov 2005 - 16:08

Beau travail!
Merci!