Welcome to the Wonderful World of... Mike Patton
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Welcome to the Wonderful World of... Mike Patton

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Interviews

+23
M$M
Haché Menu
sissi
loul69
dju21
Spatule {Volante}
LOLOVE_76
Claypooles
daniel
Mat
fafa patton
EpiC---
jediroller
Ozma
Mr Grabuge
Großenprufchten
Ada
Tatann
|BRAM|
xspirit
Diabolik
Shinji
27 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant
AuteurMessage
|BRAM|
Johnny Hallyday
|BRAM|

Interviews - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeLun 18 Déc 2006 - 20:27

la pochette Question
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.francobelgedesign.com
loul69
Disco Volante
loul69

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMer 31 Jan 2007 - 18:20

Je crois que ça n'a pas été posté encore.
Interview de Mike :
http://www.stereowarning.com/
Milieu de page
http://www.phishhook.com/lists/indelautz?listid=3
dju21
Vieux con
dju21

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMer 7 Fév 2007 - 18:19

Merci pour l'interview. Il me semble déjà l'avoir lu sous une forme. Mais en fait, les questions sur Peeping Tom sont toutes un peu les mêmes et les réponses de Patton n'y font pas défaut. Rien de bien neuf à se mettre sous la dent...

Je me disais que ça serait cool de triturer les musiciens sur ce qu'ils font à l'instant même. Pour eux, ça doit quand même être chiant de parler de trucs qui sont classés depuis plusieurs mois alors qu'ils sont surement fixé sur tout autre chose, STYLE TOMAHAWK! Enfin, j'espère...
sissi
Angel Dust
sissi

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeLun 19 Mar 2007 - 18:12

cet entretien video de mtv italie n'a peut etre pas encore été posté
http://www.mtv.it/music/archivio/newsitehome.asp?ID=45205
bas de page
c'est à moitié en italien mais il répéte presque tout en anglais. C'est bizarre la façon dont il passe d'une langue à l'autre...
loul69
Disco Volante
loul69

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMar 27 Mar 2007 - 14:48

Pas grd chose de nouveau...

A FAMILIAR PATTON

Neala Johnson
22 March 2007
Herald-Sun

MANY were thinking it, but Mike Patton was saying it out loud.

During a TV interview at a US festival last year, Patton was talking about his music when the sounds of Oz rockers Wolfmother started drifting across from the stage.

The look on Patton's face was priceless as he physically and verbally reacted to the 'Mother's throwback style. His rant made for great viewing -- if you weren't Wolfmother.

Now, Patton is not particularly remorseful.

"Hey man, what can I say? The interviewer caught me at an opportune moment where I just spoke my mind," he says, laughing.

"Honestly, the band is not that bad, or not that good really, to warrant any comment. Maybe I spoke out of turn. Because really, I don't think they're that bad. Do I listen to 'em? Hell no! Do I like them? No. But do they really warrant that kind of reaction? No. Hell no. It was a moment in time, and it happened."

The episode did serve to reinforce Patton's reputation -- the man behind Peeping Tom, Mr Bungle, Fantomas, Tomahawk and a record store full of other unique musical projects is not one for looking backwards.

"Well, if you do, then you look backwards with a certain sense of aggression," he explains. "Like, if I'm gonna go back in time and reinterpret something, then, well, I'm gonna make it my own."

He points to a recent orchestra project he's been working on in Italy as an example.

"I'm doing a bunch of '60s, basically Italian standards. And they're perfect as is; it's like dancing with the devil, you gotta be careful, you don't wanna make it a karaoke thing. You've really gotta interpret it aggressively and make it vital, make it now, and make it your own.

"You know, whatever Wolfmother's doing, I don't know and I really don't care. And as funny as it sounds, I wish them the best."

He breaks into laughter again.

With his current project, Peeping Tom, Patton and a big guest cast -- including Norah Jones, Massive Attack and beatboxer Rahzel -- put a vital, now spin on hip hop and pop.

Hailed as the most commercial thing Patton has done in years, the self-titled Peeping Tom album also got him back on stage playing the real frontman -- something Patton hasn't really done since the days of Faith No More.

"It's a really, really fun live experience -- unlike some of my other bands, or some of my recent bands," he admits.

"It's not a show where we just go up and play the music and leave. Like Fantomas, hey, the music is so difficult we could play it in front of three people or 300 people and we'd play it the same way. This is different -- we need to have a crowd that's interactive and it's a little more entertaining and fun. It's like a party vibe, it's like my party band."

Patton has been touring Peeping Tom for the past year with a revolving cast -- he'll be lucky if the line-up for the band's Australian tour is confirmed a fortnight before flying out.

"It's the first band that I've been in where it wasn't really a band -- I recorded everything myself. So touring it, I sorta thought, `This is gonna be exotic, I can have somebody different every time. This is great!'

"But it's proved to be quite a pain in the ass, to be honest," he laughs. "Schedules, money, all of these things come into play, and it's basically led me to a revolving door of who's in the band and who isn't."

But does it make him long for the "stable" band days of yore? Hell no.

"It would be very easy to give up and go, `Jesus Christ, I can't deal with this stuff, nobody loves me', but it's about the music.

"And this music, I'll put together a group of gardeners, if I have to, to go out and play it."

Peeping Tom (Ipecac/Shock) out now. Peeping Tom, The Forum, June 22, presale tickets from www.frontiertouring.com from March 29 at noon, before general on-sale April 3 from Ticketek.
http://www.phishhook.com/lists/indelautz?listid=3
|BRAM|
Johnny Hallyday
|BRAM|

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMar 27 Mar 2007 - 15:38

pas grand chose? moi je trouve plutot intéressant pour une fois, il nous parle de sa fameuse sortie de wolfmother et de la manière de réeinterpreter la musique de 60s! interresting !
http://www.francobelgedesign.com
dju21
Vieux con
dju21

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMar 27 Mar 2007 - 17:02

Merci Loul69. Je pensais pas qu'on réentendrait parler de l'épisode avec Wolfmother. C'est clair qu'il avait réagi bien à chaud, on peut pas lui en vouloir pour ça. Ca arrive à tout le monde.
Haché Menu
Peeping Tom
Haché Menu

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMer 8 Aoû 2007 - 9:37

April 2005
Mike Patton
Fantômas
By None None

What are you up to?
I’m touring the world with Fantômas [Montreal April 14, Toronto April 15]. The new record, Suspended Animation, comes out in April. [Ipecac] just released General Patton vs. the X-ecutioners and a collaboration with Norway’s Kaada called Romances. I’m also working on scoring a videogame and a movie, and I’m still working on my mega-project, Peeping Tom. But besides that, just kicking it.

What are your current fixations?
NBA basketball and food.

Why do you live where you do?
Have you ever been to San Francisco?

Name something you consider a mind-altering work of art:
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

What has been your most memorable or inspirational gig?
I saw G.G. Allin live once.

What have been your career highs and lows?
The career high would be putting out a Kids of Widney High CD on my label, Ipecac Recordings. The low, besides these questionnaire things, would be the Lakers trading Shaq to the Miami Heat. It changed the course of my career.

What’s the meanest thing ever said to you before, during or after a gig?
Buzz (Fantômas, Melvins) once told me he thought my outfit was ugly while we were taking the stage in Des Moines, Iowa.

What should everyone shut up about?
Bright Eyes.

What traits do you most like and most dislike about yourself?
I like the cut of my gib. I dislike the way I move.

What advice should you have taken, but did not?
Die!

What would make you kick someone out of your band and/or bed, and have you?
Anyone that would eat crackers on stage or in bed. Why do you think Faith No More broke up?

What do you think of when you think of Canada?
Those two morons in ski caps that say “eh” all the time. Bob and Doug or Tom McKenzie or whatever.

What is your vital daily ritual?
Pilates and gnat faeces.

What are your feelings on piracy, internet or otherwise?
I think Johnny Depp nailed it in that movie. Not sure why they have to make a sequel but I do love pirates. In the movies, in books, on the internet, I long for the days of yore and pirating. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

What was your most memorable day job?
A fluffer on a movie set.

How do you spoil yourself?
I bathe in ostrich milk.

If I wasn’t playing music I would be?
A lot better off than I am now.

What do you fear most?
Getting these questionnaires from my hot publicist.

What makes you want to take it off and get it on?
If I get sweaty I like to take it off, but once it gets chilly I want to put it on.

What has been your strangest celebrity encounter?
I was chastised by Axl Rose. Is he still a celebrity?

What does your mom wish you were doing instead?
Living at home.

Who would be your ideal dinner guest, living or dead, and what would you serve them?
What did you say your name was again? Ever tasted a shit sandwich?

Given the opportunity to choose, how would you like to die?
Doing the thing I love most in life… mowing my lawn.

http://www.exclaim.ca/articles/multiarticlesub.aspx?csid1=68&csid2=6&fid1=3704
M$M
Firecracker
M$M

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSam 8 Déc 2007 - 9:18

http://www.myspace.com/ipecacrecordings

À gauche se trouve un vidéo de Fantomas fort intéressant, remplis de footage à Paris. On voit Patton qui sort d'un café. C'est bien drôle.
M$M
Firecracker
M$M

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSam 8 Déc 2007 - 9:32

J'adore dans l'interview de mike-patton.fr.st lorsque Xspirit dit : Mais tu as joué avec Trey sur Book M et les 2 constitutions.

Trevor : Non, je ne vois plus du tout Trey depuis des années.

Je payerais 40$ pour avoir un tell-all book à propos de la relation entre Patton, McKinnon, Spruance, Dunn et Heifetz depuis 1995.
Shinji
Administrateur
Shinji

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSam 8 Déc 2007 - 15:19

the 0))) a écrit:
http://www.myspace.com/ipecacrecordings
A gauche se trouve un vidéo de Fantomas fort intéressant, remplis de footage à Paris.
C'est le reportage passé dans Tracks sur Arte.
http://www.salival.fr
Shinji
Administrateur
Shinji

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMar 11 Déc 2007 - 16:44

Ah non, désolé, j'avais pas capté qu'il y en avait un autre tout en bas.

Comment se fait-il que ça débarque seulement maintenant ?

Pas moyen de le récupérer ?
Diabolik
Firecracker
Diabolik

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMar 11 Déc 2007 - 22:44

the 0))) a écrit:
J'adore dans l'interview de mike-patton.fr.st lorsque Xspirit dit : Mais tu as joué avec Trey sur Book M et les 2 constitutions.

Trevor : Non, je ne vois plus du tout Trey depuis des années.

Je payerais 40$ pour avoir un tell-all book à propos de la relation entre Patton, McKinnon, Spruance, Dunn et Heifetz depuis 1995.

C'est tout simplement parce qu'il fait partie des remerciements en tant que participant je crois.
Et puis si tu es prêt à payer 40$ pour savoir s'il a fait caca hier c'est triste. C'est vrai quoi, ça regarde le groupe si c'est partie en couille.
dju21
Vieux con
dju21

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Déc 2007 - 14:07

the 0))) a écrit:
Et Theobald Brooks Lengyel? Il sent le gaz-oil?
M$M
Firecracker
M$M

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Déc 2007 - 18:31

dju21 a écrit:
the 0))) a écrit:

Renvoyé après Disco Volante non? Manque de charisme...
dju21
Vieux con
dju21

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJeu 13 Déc 2007 - 10:47

the 0))) a écrit:
dju21 a écrit:
the 0))) a écrit:

Renvoyé après Disco Volante non? Manque de charisme...
Je sais mais il fait partie de leur meilleur album quand même.
M$M
Firecracker
M$M

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJeu 13 Déc 2007 - 22:36

Moi mon préféré c'est le premier et ensuite California.
jediroller
Suspended Animation
jediroller

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSam 5 Jan 2008 - 0:16

http://www.movieweb.com/news/87/25087.php

Citation :
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: I Am Legend's Mike Patton Shows Us A Perfect Place to Score!
(...)

Originally, I wanted to talk to you about the I Am Legend voice work you did, but in setting up the interview I was given an advanced copy of your A Perfect Place Score to listen to.

Mike Patton: Oh, nice!

I kind of want to talk about that first. How did you get involved in the creation of the soundtrack for A Perfect Place?

Mike Patton: I knew the director. And he gave me a call. He knew I was eager to get my feet wet in the film-scoring department. He called me and told me what the concept was. And I said, "Yeah." Geez, a year passed. He contacted me again, and he showed me the finished project with some temp music in place. I tried my best to accommodate.

You didn't have any hands on with the process of making the actual film?

Mike Patton: Me? No. He basically handed me a finished product with some guide tracks of where he wanted music. Just to give me an example of the moods he was looking for. All I did was the music.

Did you find anything that sort of influenced this particular work? Did you look at any other composers or film scores in constructing it?

Mike Patton: Well, the score is a bit of a strange bird. Most film scores have one vibe, and they stick with it. That's all well and good. But he wanted many different styles and many different genres. Yet, he wanted a principle theme to remain throughout them. He wanted a similar through line throughout each piece. I wrote the initial main theme. And then I did a twist version of it. And then I did a big band jazz version of it. I did a couple of rock pieces in there. Shit, I used a Rudy Vallee piece. There was a Thirties crooning ballad that he wanted me to write. Elmore Bernstein was an influence. This soundtrack is all over the map genre wise.

So he had an idea mapped out. Something he specifically wanted. And he pretty much gave that to you.

Mike Patton: Yeah. Yeah. In some cases, he would leave it open. He would say, "I am dragging the body down the hill in this scene. What do you think?" I would give him a couple of examples, and we would figure out which one he liked best. In some cases, he would lay the music over the visual too see what worked. Sometimes it worked, and sometimes it didn't.

From doing a little bit of research, I know that your fans get really excited when they find out that your are actually singing on an album. And you do that here, on this score. Was that something the director wanted from you for this project?

Mike Patton: He asked for one vocal version. And it was a variation on one of the themes. I thought, "Yeah. That is a good idea." It's what composers of the period would do. The would make a principle theme. And then the would make a vocal out of it. And they would release it as a single. But I don't think that is going to happen in this case.

You don't think you'll release it as a single?

Mike Patton: No, I don't think we will release the vocal version as a single. But I did want to incorporate vocals on a few of these pieces. Especially for a couple of the source music pieces. There is an operatic track. It is not really even part of the score. It comes from when a woman turns on her Victrola. She is playing a 78 in her room. And the music just happens to be something that I wrote, there. A couple of tracks are the sound of twisting the knob on a radio. I composed a piece that matched their movements.

I wanted to ask you about that. That's track 3 and 11, I believe. What was the process of doing that? Did you create each little piece of music that is heard in there?

Mike Patton: Nah. Some of them were actual recorded bits that I got off the radio, and then others were little bits that I wrote. I wrote each thirty-millisecond piece of music.

Going back to putting that song out as a single. You put Mojo out as a single, and it did pretty well. Right?

Mike Patton: Yeah, it did pretty well. Singles these days, unless they are on the radio a lot, just don't make a lot of sense. Doing it as an Itunes single, it did pretty well.

Is it hard to put something out as a single nowadays?

Mike Patton: It's not hard. I just don't know that it would do that well. (Laughs) That's just based on what it is. Having my own label, I have to look at things in a realistic bottom line manner. It would be cool to have a single. But I'm not going to do it as a vanity project. I am perfectly aware of my position in commercial music (laughs).

I wanted to ask you about Fantoma Films. Is that a company you are somehow involved with? Or are you just distributing A Perfect Place for them through your record label?

Mike Patton: The director of A Perfect Place? Derrick? That is his company. By day, he works for Zoetrope With Coppola. And he also has his own imprint and DVD company. He releases a lot of great films on DVD for the first time. He did a special box set of Sam Fuller. Just tons and tons of stuff. He is doing some really great things. That is actually how I met him. He had a DVD store in San Francisco and I used to shop there a lot. Actually, it was a laserdisc store. God, I'm showing my age.

Speaking of Coppola, have you seen Youth Without Youth yet? I'd love to get your thoughts on that film if you have seen it.

Mike Patton: Actually, I haven't. You know what? Can I actually call you back? I've got to leave. I have a meeting in twenty minutes and its way across town. But I can call you from the car if that's cool.

Sure, that would be great.

(Part 2)

Hello?

Mike Patton: Hey, it's Mike Patton calling you back.

Great.

Mike Patton: Sorry about this, man.

So, you are in the car driving somewhere?

Mike Patton: I am.

That's funny. I was just talking about A Perfect Place. Can you tell me a little bit about the distribution of that? You are going to release the short film through Ipecac with a CD of the soundtrack?

Mike Patton: Yes. We are going to do a double package, special edition DVD and CD.

Now, did you guys do that to keep it from being bootlegged on the internet? Sort of make the film an added bonus for buying the CD?

Mike Patton: Not really. Basically, it seemed like the perfect thing to do. It is a short film. It would be hard for it to get distribution. I was hoping to put the soundtrack out anyway. And we both felt the same way about it. It's hard to get it out there. What better way than to stick it under your own umbrella. That way we can have control over it.

I sort of want to touch on I Am Legend, too. It is coming out this Friday, the 14th. Have you seen the film yet?

Mike Patton: No I haven't. Only some really great scenes that I did the voice work on. That is about it.

Now, I got a chance to talk to the director last week. And I talked to him a little bit about your contribution. And he said that you were someone that he considered having do the score.

Mike Patton: Did he? That's what he told you? That's flattering. I would have loved to do that. Are you kidding?

The film is scored by James Newton Howard. He was someone that was contracted to do the film score beforehand. But, is that something you would have done? Are you interested in scoring a big film like that?

Mike Patton: I would like to do more film scoring period. Whether it is a big film, a small film, or just anything. I feel like I have a lot to learn, and what better way to do it than on the job?

Well, now, how did they approach you to do the creature voices for "I Am Legend?

Mike Patton: I had a friend that was working on the movie, and I believe that he suggested me. To be honest, I think I just got lucky.

How did you go about creating the sounds? Did you just go into a room and look at that stuff, and do it?

Mike Patton: Yeah, basically. They described the sort of sounds they were looking for. They did not want to use stock footage for creatures like that. What they do is use a lot of diggi-down animal voices and stock library stuff. And they wanted it to be more human. The showed me some stuff. And I would improvise over a ten or fifteen minute clip. I'd just try and follow it. They showed me the scene once, so I could sort of follow it. I would just improvise to it. We would lay down a bed. We'd do it like that. And then we would go back and hit really specific bits. You know?

The question everyone is going to want to know after this film comes out is: Is Will Smith going to be on the next Peeping Tom record?

Mike Patton: (Laughs) I hadn't really thought about that. Something tells me that would be quite a long shot.

I don't know. I always talk to different people and sometimes you come up. I just talked to Jack Black the other day and I found out he was a fan of yours. You never know.

Mike Patton: Did you say Jack Black?

Yeah, there is actually a video on our site where I am wearing a Mike Patton shirt. A shirt with you on it. And he was talking about you a little bit.

Mike Patton: No kidding. Go figure. Who would have thunk it? It is nice to know that people are listening.

You are doing more video games and film work. You do one, and then you start to do more. Is this something that is on a roll. Is it something that you foresee as going bigger?

Mike Patton: That remains to be seen. I really don't have any delusions of grandeur or lofty aspirations. I would love to do more of it. If that leads to bigger and better things, fine. If it doesn't, hopefully I can get involved in more things that push me creatively.

Well, on that same note, I know you did the film Firecracker. Where is acting on your radar right now? Is that something you want to do more of? I read what you had to say after the film came out. But I am wondering how you feel about it right now?

Mike Patton: Well, to be honest I have my hands so damn full that I haven't thought about it much. Again, that was sort of a set of circumstances where it all fell in my lap. It was sort of like with the soundtrack. It just felt like a really comfortable situation to learn in. The director was a friend of a friend. He made me feel really comfortable. Again, I was trying to talk him into letting me do the music for the film. He said, "No, I really want you to act. I want you to try this. And I want to make it easy on you." And he did. I think the results are pretty hit and miss on my part. But, again, that is how you learn. And I consider that a learning experience.

You obviously saw Ebert's review of that film. I know he is not a barometer of the film, but he got that film out there. And he gave it four stars.

Mike Patton: He did. That was quite a surprise to all of us. And we were really happy about that.

I noticed on IMDB that you are supposedly working on a film called Pinion, if I am pronouncing that correctly. Is that something you are still working on or involved with?

Mike Patton: Well, I started working on it, and then the director lost funding somehow. It sort of turned into a tailspin. To be honest, I think they pulled the plug on it. I don't know. I am not really sure. I have tried to contact the director, and she has dropped off the face. I'm not sure that it's ever going to happen. Unfortunately. The one thing Firecracker taught me is what an incredible process it is to actually get a film made. Not just to write it. I mean to get the financing, shoot it, and then go sell it when you are done making it. My hat goes off to these indie filmmakers. They must have an incredibly thick skin.

You also have a video game called Bionic Commander coming out, I believe?

Mike Patton: Bionic Commando. Yeah.

Is that something you were given a script for? Does it actually have dialogue in it?

Mike Patton: It has a script. And I am the lead actor. So, yeah, I will be reading the script on that one. I will be doing quote-unquote acting on that one.

That is great. Has anyone like Pixar ever approached you? Maybe that is a long shot, but I could see you voicing a cartoon.

Mike Patton: Again, nobody has approached me about that, but I am all ears. It is something that is quite fun to do. And it is similar to what I do with music. I go into a studio. I have a script, so to speak. Some notes on a piece of paper. A set of lyrics. And I bang it out.

Now, I have to ask you about this. I don't think I've seen you comment on it yet. There is this clip that is all over the internet from All My Children. Where they talk about you on that soap opera. I'm wondering what your reaction to that was?

Mike Patton: Uh...I'm speechless. That was completely out of left field. I have no idea who is writing for that show. But he is probably fired by now.

Yeah. I thought it was pretty funny. I was sitting there in the daytime when it came on TV in the other room. And I heard, "Mike Patton"? Uh, what? What is going on with this?

Mike Patton: (Laughs) Rewind! I really...I don't know what to say about that. There must be some freak working on that program. That is all I can tell you.

Do you think any of this video game or voiceover work has come out of that?

Mike Patton: Out of that All My Children thing? Let me think? If that helped me land any kind of work, I guess I owe them one. But...(Laughs) I don't know how that bit me in the ass. But if it did, I'm not complaining.

When I was doing a little bit of research for this interview, that clip is the first thing that popped up in a Google search for your name.

Mike Patton: Do people even watch that show? That would be my first question. (Laughs) I mean, who cares about a fucking soap opera? I guess there are some old people watching.

Sometimes, when I had cable, it was on in the house. I wasn't paying attention to it, but I was aware of when that happened. I guess there are people watching it.

Mike Patton: Hey, Maestro. I really hate to do this to you, but I am really late for this meeting. I am really going to have to call them and let them know I am late. If you have some more to talk about, can I call you back again?

Sure.

Mike Patton: I will have much more time to talk when I get out of this thing at around 5:30. Would that be possible? That way I wouldn't have to keep rushing with you.

Yeah. That would be awesome.

Mike Patton: Great. I appreciate it, man. See ya. Bye.

suite
dju21
Vieux con
dju21

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSam 5 Jan 2008 - 2:49

Excellent! Merci Jediroller. Dommage que le gars ne l'ai absolument pas cuisiné sur Fantomas. Mais bon, ça fait du bien d'entendre enfin un peu de news de la part de l'homme.

Dernière édition par le Sam 5 Jan 2008 - 13:40, édité 1 fois
M$M
Firecracker
M$M

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSam 5 Jan 2008 - 4:54

Ouais quelle bonne entrevue, remplie d'info. J'ai définitivement hâte à A Perfect Place. Et au FANTOMAS MELVINS BIG BAND DVD! J'avais en effet un peu peur que Perfect Place soit un album instrumental, bien que j'apprécie quand même pas mal Pranzo.

Je ne savais pas que Mondo Cane était un band, je croyais que c'était le spectacle Mondo Cane de Mike Patton...

J'aurais aussi aimé qu'il le cuisine sur the Crucible. J'avais tenté de demander des infos à Tzadik mais ils m'avaient répondu une petite réponse blagueuse.
dju21
Vieux con
dju21

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSam 5 Jan 2008 - 13:47

A Perfect Place n'aura rien à voir avec Pranzo Oltranzista je pense. Le dernier était porté musique contemporaine. Là, apparement ça sera quelque chose d'orchestré avec un thême récurent qui revient dans le film sous différentes formes. Il me semble que le film est un court-métrage, non? J'ai l'impression qu'on va rester sur notre faim niveau quantité de zique prévue. D'où l'association avec le dvd...
Je n'attend pas grand chose du Fantomelvins Big Band à dire vrai. J'aurais préféré qu'il annonce Mondo Cane mais bon, je vais pas faire la fine bouche.
anibal5
Angel Dust
anibal5

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSam 5 Jan 2008 - 16:25

Le cd de a perfect place ferait dans les quarante minutes,soit deux fois plus que le film.
M$M
Firecracker
M$M

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSam 5 Jan 2008 - 19:15

Ah non, le dvd Fantômas Melvins Big Band ne t'intéresse pas? Moi, j'aimerais bien avoir un dvd de Fantômas et des Melvins, ainsi que du Big Band!! J'aime pas mal l'album Millenium Monsterwork en fait, les pages du premier album de Fantomas sont bien jouées, tout comme les chansons des SNIVLEM.

D'ailleurs Patton a dit que ctait assez bien filmé non?
J'ai trouvé finalement, aux USA, Kaada/Patton live à 16$! Je vous dirai ce que j'ai pensé bientot...
Shinji
Administrateur
Shinji

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSam 5 Jan 2008 - 19:38

Moi aussi, le Big Band en DVD, j'en veux ! Interviews - Page 4 71934
dju21
Vieux con
dju21

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSam 5 Jan 2008 - 20:17

En fait, ce que j'aurais espéré, c'est un bon gros live de Fantomas uniquement avec Terry Bozzio.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Interviews
Page 4 sur 5Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant