Welcome to the Wonderful World of... Mike Patton
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Welcome to the Wonderful World of... Mike Patton

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

The Song Project Live at Le Poisson Rouge

2 participants
AuteurMessage
fantomasOo
Angel Dust
fantomasOo

The Song Project Live at Le Poisson Rouge Empty
MessageSujet: The Song Project Live at Le Poisson Rouge   The Song Project Live at Le Poisson Rouge I_icon_minitimeJeu 7 Mai 2015 - 10:01

The Song Project Live at Le Poisson Rouge 8331

A live concert version of Zorn’s acclaimed song project! In celebration of his 60th birthday, Zorn asked his most acclaimed vocal collaborators to write lyrics to select compositions from his vast musical catalog. Including music originally written for Naked City, Masada, The Dreamers, a variety of film soundtracks and more, "The Song Project" is a retrospective of some of Zorn's most lyrical compositions from the past 25 years. This CD presents an all-star band performing live in New York after a dozen European concerts and at the peak of their powers. Electricity is in the air from first note to last! A perfect companion to the studio versions presented in the acclaimed box set of vinyl 7-inch singles.

je l'aime bien ce song project perso Mr. Green
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
dju21
Vieux con
dju21

MessageSujet: Re: The Song Project Live at Le Poisson Rouge   The Song Project Live at Le Poisson Rouge I_icon_minitimeJeu 7 Mai 2015 - 11:22

Tu l'as écouté celui-ci? J'imagine qu'il ne doit pas y avoir différences énormes avec le coffret de 45 tours sorti il y a quelques mois.
fantomasOo
Angel Dust
fantomasOo

MessageSujet: Re: The Song Project Live at Le Poisson Rouge   The Song Project Live at Le Poisson Rouge I_icon_minitimeJeu 7 Mai 2015 - 11:32

je ne l'ai pas encore écouter mais je ne pense pas qu'il y ai énormément de différence si ce n'est que le live au poisson rouge était un des derniers (voir même le dernier) et que la performance devrait être meilleure ... à confirmer Mr. Green
fantomasOo
Angel Dust
fantomasOo

MessageSujet: Re: The Song Project Live at Le Poisson Rouge   The Song Project Live at Le Poisson Rouge I_icon_minitimeJeu 7 Mai 2015 - 11:33

et le coffret est sensé être la version studio...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Song Project Live at Le Poisson Rouge   The Song Project Live at Le Poisson Rouge I_icon_minitime

The Song Project Live at Le Poisson Rouge
Page 1 sur 1